|Palmer Milling Engineers,
Griffith NSW Australia
|Phone: (02) 6962 7411 Fax: (02) 6962 4841 Email: email@example.com
- A range of pellet crumblers are designed & manufactured by Palmer Milling Engineers.
- Designed to suit the customers requirements.
- Capable of handling the pellet production rate.
- Please contact us for futher information.
- Fitted with a pair of contra rotating horizontal rolls.
- Each roll is constructed from hardened steel.
- Rolls revolve at different speeds.
- Crumbler frame manufactured from heavy gauge mild steel plate.
- Rolls mounted in heavy duty anti-friction bearings. The "slow" roll and its bearing assemblies are spring loaded to ensure that overloads and foreign objects do not damage the rolls.
- Roll nip clearance is adjusted by two locking handwheels at the front of the machine.
- Full width inlet and outlet provide for even load on machine and even wear on the rolls.
- A full length flap above the rolls allows pellets to be able to by-pass rolls when not crumbling.
See also Roller Mills
Palmer Milling Engineers
[ Home ]
[ Site Map ]
©Palmer Milling Engineers. 1999-2001.
This page last modified 26 July 2002 by Kevin Roden
Optimised for Microsoft IE 5.5 800 x 600 resolution