"Craigie Lea” Leeville via Casino NSW 2470 Australia
Producers & suppliers of high grade
TEA TREE OIL.
- Tea trees are processed on farm in our own distillary.
- Oil is filtered through Keno 3 micron filter, prior to storage.
- Each batch is placed into 205 litre, tare weight of 185kg, stainless steel drums. Bungs are clamp sealed.
- Samples of each batch are taken to the Department of Agriculture for testing.
- Each drum is identified with its; contents, weight and batch number.
- OIL SALES
- 60 litre (55kg) 'Epon' drums.
- 205 litre (185kg) stainless steel drums.
- All orders supplied with a;
- Full Australian Standard Certificate of Analysis,
- Pesticide Residue Test for OC/OPS.
- 1,8-cineole 2.8%
- terpinen-4-ol 41%
- typical analysis - click here
If you cannot find the information you require on these web pages please do not hesitate to contact us with your request.
[ Home ]
This site last updated December 2004 by Kevin Roden
2244 1st March 2000 - 30th July 2003